Legal Management Assistant (M/V)
Reyns Advocaten is a dynamic and steadily expanding firm that focuses on both the business and private sectors. It is also one of the leading and largest firms in the region.
With a view to expanding our offices in Antwerp and Melsele, we are looking for a Legal Management Assistant (m/f) with a number of years of experience in a legal environment, to strengthen our team.
Fixed contract/indefinite period.
Task description :
Your range of duties consists of the following:
- Reception of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls
- General secretarial work: diary management, e-mail management, dealing with post, dictation, filing, records management
- Book-keeping support: invoicing, reminders
- Insolvency support
- Very smart appearance, friendly, communicative, organized
- Ability to deal with files with the necessary tact and discretion
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Because of many ad hoc assignments: ability to work independently, set priorities, stress resistant, flexible
- Team worker – close working with 4 colleagues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Knowledge of Kleos and Curato is a plus but not a requirement
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English
- Experience in a legal environment is required
A challenging, varied position in a dynamic environment with scope for personal development.
Place of employment:
Reyns Advocaten, Grote Baan 68, 9120 Melsele, tel : 03/750.94.50
Send your CV to Sophie Roels: