- Graduated in law from the Catholic University of Leuven in 1989.
- Qualified further in company law and in 1990 obtained the diploma "Bijzonder licentiaat Bedrijfsrecht" (special diploma in Business Law) at the Free University of Brussels. In 1996 he was awarded a Master in Business Law from the University of Antwerp.
- Holder of the certificate of specialist training "curator-vereffenaar" (insolvency practitioner) (2009 CU Leuven).
Active at the bar in Dendermonde since 1990. Since 2017 also active at the Antwerp bar.
Arrival at the firm:
Founder of the firm.
He is Deputy Judge at the Commercial Court of Ghent, department of Dendermonde and also Insolvency Curator at the Commercial Court of Ghent, department of Dendermonde.
- Member of the Building Confederation.
- Contributing author for Tijdschrift voor Insolventie en Beslagrecht (TIBR Insolvency Journal).
His native language is Dutch and he also works in English and French.