Awarded a Diploma in Law with distinction from the Free University of Brussels in 1978.
Active at the Antwerp Bar since 1978 and also registered on the roll of the French-speaking bar in Brussels since 2004.
Arrival at the firm:
Joined Reyns Advocaten as a partner together with his STOOPLEX Team in July 2017.
- Deputy Judge at the District Court of the 8th canton of Antwerp and at the District Court of the canton Kontich.
- Honorary Consul of Ukraine for the regions of Antwerp, East and West Flanders.
- Honorary Counsel of the former Consulado General de España in Antwerp.
- Member of the editorial committee for "Het tijdschrift voor appartementsrecht" and "Revue copropriété et droit immobilier".
- Chairman of the Belgian Disciplinary Committee of the Royal Belgian Equestrian Federation (K.B.R.S.F.).
- Governor of Home Philippe Speth (Kapellen-Antwerp).
- Member of the worldwide network of lawyers "Union Internationale des Avocats" of Paris.
- Member of the Rotary club Antwerp East.
- C. STOOP: Groepen van gebouwen, T.App. 2014, vol. 3, 3-7.
- C. STOOP: Verplichting mededeling stukken voorafgaand aan een algemene vergadering: Noot onder T.App., 2017, vol.1, 66-67;
- A. BASTENIER and C. STOOP: "Airbnb : un point sur la situation", T.App. 2017/3, 11-14.
- C. STOOP: January 2018, publication: Union Internationale des Avocats, Sports commission: Belgian Football: Is there any obligation under national legislation or governing bodies’ regulations to disclose club owners/investors’ identities and shareholding?
He is perfectly bilingual Dutch/French, is fluent in English and Spanishand has knowledge of Russian and Ukranian.