- Obtained a Master's degree in law from the Catholic University of Leuven in 2011.
- In 2012, he complemented his academic training with an Advanced Master's degree in Droit Européen at the Université Catholique de Louvain-La-Neuve.
- Completed a post-graduate training as Administrator-Liquidator at the Catholic University of Leuven in 2011.
Was active at the Antwerp bar from 2012 to 2014 and has been a member of the bar of Dendermonde since 2014.
Arrival at the firm:
Joined the firm in September 2014 and became a partner in mid-2016.
Member of Jong Voka.
- A. BASTENIER and C. STOOP, "Airbnb : un point sur la situation", T.App. 2017/3, 11-14.
- A. BASTENIER and C. STOOP, "De aansprakelijkheid van het studiebureau en de uitvoerende aannemer bij asbestcontaminatie in een appartementsgebouw”, T.App. 2018/2, 19-23.
He is perfectly bilingual Dutch/French and also works in English.